PARENTING RULES – 43
BALANCED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN
These days, parents are doubly careful about a balanced diet for their children. What they eat and how well fed they are. They plan, consult the diet experts to see that the child supplied is with a regular intake of vegetables, fruit, proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins.
BALANCED PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
In the same way, the parents have to spend an equal amount of time to plan and supervise balanced physical activities for children. In which situation the children are likely to grow up active, alert, healthy and productive every day.
Children who follow a healthy structured lifestyle at a young age will carry the benefits a long way into their adult lives.
THE BENEFITS OF BALANCED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY:
The balanced physical activity can have a profound and important payoff on the children’s self-confidence, self-awareness. They are emotionally essential for children to be happy and well-rounded in academic activities and allied events.
These physical activities when integrated comfortably with many other school academic affairs: it develops a mental drive to encourage social adaptability and confidence. That could introduce at the young age an intuitive persistence to face any tough realities in the competitive world.
The initiation of well-planned physical activities is very significant today. It would be beneficial, to this generation of children than to any other previous generations. The children into these activities are more likely to have multiple advantages.
- Be confident and active in the family responsibilities
- Relaxed, alert and spirited
- Do well in academics and show interest to take part in all school activities.
- Develop a lifestyle being friendly, acceptable, and easy to move with
SIMPLE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Outdoor activities: going for walks, or visits to the parks, spending time in playgrounds.
- Social activities: going to friends, or relatives’ houses, attending birthday functions,
- Bookish activities: reading picture books, magazines, appreciating the photographs, trips to local libraries, visiting the local book exhibitions, periodical visits to bookstores.
- Creative activities: drawing, painting, dancing, music, which encourage imaginative expressions.
By creating a routine of physical activity, every day for your children, you are inculcating a habit to stay healthy and mentally alert. You also put your child on a helpful path for a lifetime.